Numis Network Compensation Plan Updates – What It Means To Your Business
Just this last weekend, Numis Network had a historic conference where they made some significant adjustments to the compensation plan. I’m not going to spend a great deal of time talking about the specifics of what the changes actually are – you can download a copy of the new corporate document HERE.
What I want to do (and I’m going to make a video of the ACTUAL CHANGES when I get back to costa rica) is I wanted to talk to you guys who are in Numis about what this actually means for the longevity, strength, profitability, and ease of building your business.
Here’s what Numis did (essentially) without getting in to 10 pages of detail:
1. $30 was ADDED to the compensation plan in a new bonus called a ‘Fast Track Unilevel‘ from every new Executive enrollment. The money wasn’t ‘taken’ from any other part of the compensation plan, it was additional money that was added (very cool). You qualify by sponsoring one new rep at the top package, and now earn a 3 level $10 bonus IN ADDITION to the coded bonuses and the existing binary commissions – just to give a bit of an idea, this bonus alone would have been an extra $10,000 in my paycheck since March 17th of 2010 (about 9 months) - not bad…
2. We all got a 10% raise on our existing binary commissions – so in other words, instead of paying 10% on the lesser leg sales volume, Numis is now paying 11% – also, this now caps out at $50,000 per week now, whereas before, it capped out at $15,000 per week (a BIG difference). Also, you can now qualify for additional binary percentages as you move through the ranks – so if you hit the top level, you can actually earn 12.5% binary commissions instead of 11%. EVERYONE just had an immediate 10% raise, at every level in the compensation plan.
3. The binary matching commissions got dramatically enhanced (really, the difference is like comparing a rusted 1979 ford truck to a 2011 BMW 7 Series. I don’t want to write 10 pages – so I’ll focus on simplicity. Now, instead of only paying 3 levels, it pays 3 GENERATIONS of leadership. So in other words, the reach of the binary matching bonuses (in addition to nearly multiplying by four as far as the percentage of payout is concerned) just got dramatically enhanced. Look at it on the comp plan and wait for my video – it is WAY better, this will eventually triple, or quadruple the incomes of every single person in Numis, at every level of the pay plan.
I want to spend some time on the MOST SIGNIFICANT change to the compensation plan:
Now, there are some other important things in addition to what I’m about to mention, but this single change is a ‘Game Changer’ for your ability to get to the top ranks in the company. Here’s what they changed:
QUALIFICATIONS are no longer based in width (by personally sponsoring) they are now based on LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT in depth, and EVERY LEVEL is way easier to qualify for, and you earn more money at EVERY LEVEL.
You can now hit the top level in Numis with only six legs – here’s the best part about that, though – you don’t need to have any personally sponsored active reps to hit any of the levels.
I’m most excited about this, because it was my suggestion. You see – normally in an MLM compensation plan, if you sponsor Bill, who sponsors Fred, who sponsors Jill – and Bill and Fred quit the business – you have almost zero incentive to help Jill – even if she’s aggressively building.
Now, in Numis Network’s revolutionary ‘depth’ compensation model (again, my idea) you have an equal incentive to help Jill – even if she’s 100 levels down. In fact – now you can spend your time helping whoever is working, KNOWING that it is going to help you rank advance, and it doesn’t matter at all whether they are personally sponsored or not.
What does this do for team building? It’s simple – it means that there is MORE incentive for helping your own team than there is for producing. Let me give you an example.
Ray Higdon (one of our great upline leaders) has been travelling to Toronto Canada to help Erwin McKin build a business. Erwin is 2 levels down in the comp plan – and outside of Ray’s code – before, Ray earned virtually no income from Erwin’s production, and has spent a great deal of time helping him – NOW, Ray is earning a generational matching income bonus from Erwin that gives him an ENORMOUS incentive to continue doing what he’s already been doing – helping him build a business.
That’s just one example (I could give you about 200 from my own business) of why the comp plan is better.
Here’s what’s happened:
1. There’s more money for the little guy
2. There’s more money for the leadership
3. It’s easier to qualify for ranks
4. We’ve still got the coded bonuses (nothing changed there)
FINALLY, here’s the last thing that Numis did:
We created a new kind of bonus – called a ‘Rank Advancement Coded Bonus’ that pays you an up-front, one time bonus when you rank advance, and your sponsor, or ‘qualified upline’ now earns an exact match.
So at my next rank advancement (when I hit six-star), I’m going to earn a one time $5,000 bonus – and whoever the next six star is in my upline (no matter how many levels up), they are going to earn a $5,000 EXACT MATCH! This bonus goes all the way up to a $50,000 matching code for the top level in the compensation plan, and is just ‘extra money’.
This is REALLY COOL, because it encourages you to stay just one rank ahead of your team, and gives your team enormous incentive to move up to the next rank. It is A LOT of money.
Overall, I’ve never been involved with such a radical increase in pay before – and am more excited than I’ve ever been in my life. We are going to create an army of five stars, six stars, and generational leaders that will last a hundred years!
Let’s rock it out my friends!
To the TOP,
Numis Network Visionary
P.S. Feel free to re-post this article, as long as you link back to http://workwithdavidwood.com/numis-network-compensation-plan-updates/