Network Marketing-Five Biggest Tips To Successful Failure!
Are you a network marketing failure guru? Chances are you are and you are insuring your success in never making a nickel in network marketing.
If you have been successful and are tired of being that way then you just need to follow these tips to insure your failure.
1. Treat your networking business as a hobby.The problem with multi level marketing companies is that they don’t charge enough money join. When your cost of entry is so low you will not take it seriously. Heck it was only a few hundred bucks and no big deal to lose.
You have to have a mindset that what you just invested in money would put your family in financial jeopardy if you don’t get to work. If you were to invest in a well known franchise opportunity, you would have to lay out several hundred thousand dollars just for the rights to put their name on your building.
The monetary outlay doesn’t include money for buying or leasing a solid location, inventory, or employees. Not to mention all the bureaucratic paperwork you would have to pay for and file with state and local municipalities.
2. Make sure everything is just perfect before you start getting the word out. You better know your product inside out and read the brochures a zillion times so you know where every period is in the copy. You don’t want to say the wrong thing you might get sued.
Don’t forget you’re going to need business cards, a well organized filing system and you are going to have to know the presentation inside and out. In fact just spend the next year just learning and going to company meetings. You are most certainly likely to insure your failure.
3. Join a company that is so good you won’t even have to tell anybody about it.Potential business partners will know just by walking past you in a store, mall, or any other area, you are in the best company and they will approach you. You won’t have to say a thing.
All you’ll have to do is carry around sign up forms and they will come. Enrolling by osmosis is very common in the industry.
4. Start out full time. If you currently have a regular job you should quit right away. To make the big money in network marketing you will need to spend at least ten hours a day walking around where there is lots of people. You won’t have time to do that if you are schlepping away for the man.
I know it’s preached in the mlm industry to always start out part time while you keep the bills paid and family fed. That’s just a bunch of nonsense to keep you enslaved to your job. Ignore that advice and quit your job now! You’ve got the walking around thing down. Who needs a lead generation system?
5. Listen to your family when they tell you that you don’t have what it takes.You probably joined the wrong company with the wrong pay plan anyway. Your do-gooder friends and family know what’s good for you. Don’t let your own independent thinking and drive interfere with what people think of you. It’s not normal to do your own thinking.
However, you need to make sure that you have something in writing from them that insures that they will insure your financial independence.
Of course this is just a humorous look at an industry that has a 97% or higher failure rate. I don’t know if the failure rate is actually that high. In order to fail you have to give it a try. I bet the network marketing industry has a 97% quit rate.
This is good though, if everybody was successful in network marketing then who would do all the work that that needs to get done if everybody was rich?
If you are a failure then you should congratulate yourself because you at least tried. Now take your learning experience and get after it again. Most people in network marketing are insuring their failure by following these helpful tips.
Every network marketing rep needs a lead generation program in order to be successful.