Leadership Traits of an Alpha Marketer
Howdy! Thanks for swinging by and checking out my sweet awesome article about the leadership traits of an alpha marketer. I’m sure you’re familiar with the phrase “People don’t join businesses, they join YOU” or “People don’t buy from people they don’t know, like and trust.” Well wouldn’t you like to be the kind of person that everyone wants to do business with? Wouldn’t you like to know what determines whether or not you’re an alpha marketer? In this article we won’t just be going over the leadership traits of an alpha marketer but we’ll also be going over the two other stages of leadership that ultimately leads up to becoming an alpha.
Are You an Alpha Marketer?
First let’s determine if you’re already an alpha marketer… The test is actually pretty easy to do, so here it is… The next time you’re out in public simply find the most attractive person (for guys it’s usually a woman) and simply make eye contact with that person. Easy huh? Now you’re magically have all the leadership traits of an alpha marketer… LOL! Just kidding! Seriously though you want to make eye contact with someone who you think is “hot” and see who looks away first, but don’t be creepy! Just look intrigued like 007 or someone cool.
Now that you’ve done “the alpha stare” here’s what you’ll have to look for. Did you look down and away first or did they? If you looked away first you’re probably in a Beta or Pre-Alpha stage. The next thing you want to take a look at is if you were worried about what that person thought of you or if you wondered what they were thinking. Basically if you made eye contact with an attractive person and you held the gaze without looking away and without being overly concerned about being judged then you’re probably an alpha marketer!
Being an Alpha Marketer is a State…
O.K. so now you’re probably bummed out because after you took the alpha test you found out that you’re not an alpha… Bummer… But worry because now I’m going to go over who and what determines the group you’re in! Here’s the good news! Your group is NOT determined by how much money you make, the experience you have, nor is it determined by the job you have. Here’s the good part… You and ONLY YOU can decide what group you’re in. The stage you’re at is only determined by your STATE OF MIND and that’s something that no one can give you or take away. In short the group you’re in reflects your personal beliefs about yourself… Period!
Add Value and Keep Growing!
Now let’s get down to the different leadership qualities of Betas, Pre-Alphas, and Alpha Marketers. Let’s start off with the typical mindset of a Beta personality. Just remember that if these qualities describe you, you have the power to change it!
- Betas usually offer little to no value to the marketplace.
- They are usually unsure of themselves and have very little confidence, and they’re usually uncomfortable with the idea of becoming a leader.
- Betas usually live in a state of reaction where external circumstances and other people determine their rules and their reality.
- If you’re in the Beta phase listen up because if you just changed this next personality trait the world will transform around you…
- People who are in the Beta frame of mind usually blame everyone and everything. They don’t take responsibility for their actions and usually it’s everyone else’s fault around them, if this is you then simply stop, take responsibility, and focus on adding value to someone’s life.
Alpha Marketers in the Beginning
Next up… The breakdown of the mindset of a Pre-Alpha. Pre-Alphas are the up and coming leaders. These are the people who are doing what it takes and everyday they’re increasing the value they offer to others. The only problem with being at the Pre-Alpha stage is the struggle you’ll encounter from moving from a follower to a leader. Here are some examples of someone who’s at the Pre-Alpha stage.
- A Pre-Alpha is someone who’s just beginning to push their comfort zone, and recently they’ve become more assertive as a leader.
- Pre-Alphas train and guide their new distributors.
- Pre-Alphas are more authoritative when it comes to communicating with prospects.
- Pre-Alphas host and introduce guests on calls, webinars, and hangouts.
- Pre-Alphas take responsibility for their own marketing campaigns and lead generation.
- You’ll know if someone has reached the Pre-Alpha stage because their self-confidence and their self Image has increased substantially.
Leadership Traits of an Alpha Marketer
Well that’s it for the mindset of a Pre-Alpha, now let’s move on to the big dogs! I don’t think it’s any secret that Alpha Marketers are sought after and pursued. They are attractive to others, and success seems to come easily to them. Alphas are the ones that everyone wants to be like. In short, they are leaders. Here are a few common personality traits of Alpha Marketers.
- Alphas radiate confidence and they don’t give power or even a second thought about outside criticism from haters.
- Alphas know exactly what they want and they stay super focused until they get it.
- Alpha Networkers have the ability to suck people into their reality… They can cast a powerful vision.
- Alphas do not tolerate disrespect.
- Alphas offer massive amounts of VALUE to the marketplace
- Alphas love themselves
- Alphas love and protect the people who matter most to them.
- Alphas are full of optimism and constantly radiate positive energy.
- Alphas respect themselves and their bodies
- Alpha Marketers do what most people are unwilling or unable to do.
Whew! Now there’s some sweet awesome qualities huh? If you’re not where you want to be just remember that no matter what stage you’re at most everything in life is 90% mental and 10% execution. That’s why Alpha Marketers seem to have it made on easy street. They are in a state of mind that makes it possible for everything to naturally and automatically flow to them, and all their past struggles and roadblocks just seem to fade away.
Alrighty, that’s it for today! If you liked this article then “like” it lol! If you have any questions or comments I’d love to hear from you in the comments section below. And if you want to know how easy it is to make money online then sign in somewhere man! Quick! Before it’s too Late! Ha Ha! Just kidding… but not about the making money part, that’s gangsta! Anyway I’m outta here but before I go I want to let you know to be on the lookout for my next article where I reveal how YOU can become an Alpha Marketer.