How To Get ANYTHING You Want To The Top Of Google
Ok ok… maybe not ANYTHING you want…
…but almost anything.
To demonstrate this little experiment here, I’ve created the video entitled “Efusjon review”, which if you’re not familiar with the MLM company ‘Efusjon’ it is one of the hottest selling MLM’s on the market right now. Here’s the video I’m going to use:
So what I’m going to do is get listed in the top 2-3 results for “Efusjon review” with my video, to prove my point. By the way, that phrase is being competed for by a million people right now, so it won’t be the easiest result in the universe – also, the video isn’t really an Efusjon Review, it’s actually a commercial for my website. (Clever, I know).
Here’s the general principle of how this works:
Basically, Google looks for 2 things when they’re ranking a page; Relevancy and Popularity. They measure relevancy by analyzing the written content of the page. Google search bots have no ability to spider videos, so they simply trust what’s in the video description and index the content according to that info.
Popularity is a little bit more of a simple equation than relevancy, and it is measured in a few ways:
1. How many sites are linking to the piece of content? (i.e. the video, article, site, etc that you want listed on the top of Google)
2. How important (i.e. ‘popular’) are the sites that link to the content?
3. How much authority does the overall site have that the content is posted on?
So, now that my Efusjon review is up on YouTube and has been spidered by Google, what I’m going to do is follow a 4 step process:
1. I’m going to use a service called TubeMogul.com (it’s free) to broadcast my video to about 10 other video sites, with a link pointing back to my original YouTube video.
2. I’m going to broadcast this article that you’re reading with links back to my video over the most popular article sites on the internet using my brilliant Article Submission software. (See my ‘David Recommends’ on my blog for more details).
3. I’m going to take the same article, with the video embedded, and broadcast it to a top secret blog network, to get links to my video from 100-200 more websites. (Email me and ask if you want to know what top secret blog network I use)
4. I’m going to bookmark my video using ‘OnlyWire.com’ which is a free service if you have the button installed on your blog. Visit their website for more details. Onlywire.com will automatically bookmark my video on 24 social networking sites.
After I’m done, I’ll have accomplished one thing – I’ll have more links to my video than any other YouTube video on a similar subject. Google will perceive these links as votes of popularity, and within a week my video will be in the top 3 spots in the Google search engines for the phrase ‘Efusjon review’.
Brilliant, I know…
…I really should charge you for this article, but you can do me the same favor by using the ‘OnlyWire.com’ button below to Digg this article and spread it across the other social networks that you’re a part of. Enjoy, and I hope to see some of your videos at the top of the search engines.