Hello Fellow Entrepreneurs, Bob Anderson here! I was thinking today how important it is to have family support when your building your new MLM business.
Can you relate to this?…You have a dream of financial independence…you “finally” find the right opportunity and the right company with the right team…you’re really excited…you come home to tell your “partner” all about it, then, suddenly…BAM..down comes your dream and your chance for financial independence plus all that excitement you had!
Can you relate to this?…Your working hard tyring to make changes in yourself and your family’s financial future but, it seems like no one else in the famly is on the same page as you. Kids have sports going on, the Partner has other responsibilities. To make this business work you must invest your time wisely.
It is very important to the “success” of your business that you know the importance of Partner is behind you 100% and shares your dreams, your business will be much easier, run smoother and more fun to build! If you do not have that support, you will become fustrated and will mostly likely lose interest and eventually quit!
The path to real success in your buiness may take a while. You need to know, there will be lots of bumps in the road. I’ve had lots of success in this industry and I can tell you I made lots of mistakes along the way.
Having true support at home will help you get up and over the bumps and back on course. You need someone in your life that you can talk to, someone you can dream with. When you share the same dream with your partner, the energy you both create will refect on your success. Nothing can get in your way!
Now, if you are single, living by yourself and you have a plan, then, this probably will not help you at this time but, read on, you will want to keep this in mind for the future!
Here is Some Food for Thought When Dealing With Your Family:
- Don’t expect them to see the same vision you have in the beginning.
- Don’t come home and overwhelm them with your excitement. Instead, put a plan together to show them what you expect to gain to help family. Try to get them involved in your dreams.
- If you can’t get them to buy into your dream then bargain with them to support you for a given amount of time with a reasonable result. Never bargain for less than twelve (12) months, give it a far shake. What if I was to tell that if you give 110% of yourself for the next 6 to 12 months, you could enjoy the rest of your life with full peace of mind and never have worries about money again. What would you give up to make that happen? It’s funny how people are so ready to give up 40 years of their life to retire on less than 2/3 of their income. The average person dies in less than 10 years after retiring. Some plan that is huh?
- Ok, here is a big one. Kids, this is one area that you can’t give up while you are building your business as you can never get that time back.
- Sit down with your kids and talk to them. You should do this no matter what their age is. Tell them what you are doing and why. Share your dreams with them both short and long term.
- Try to Find a way to involve them in your business. There are lots of small things that they can do that will make them feel a part of what you are doing.
- Offer them a reward! If they understand that you need to be on the phone at certain times instead of playing, try to compromise with other solutions. Let them know by you working, vacations, new bikes, trips to the mall will all be possible. Then they will have a reason to let you work to build your business. In the end, after all the hard work, I can tell you that there is nothing like the feeling of solid residual income to give you complete peace of mind and total control of your future. If you are looking for that right opportunity with the perfect timing, then today is your lucky day, you are in the right place at the right time!
Here is what I need you to do right now! Click on the link below and approve the app on your facebook. You have to do this to be able to watch this incredible video. I did, and in the last 3 weeks I have made over Eight (8) Thousand Dollars. Don’t wait another second, Click the link below now!
To Your Success, Bob Anderson
P.S. I would like to hear your thoughts on this. Do you have family support with your new MLM business?