An Unbiased Numis Network Review
Numis Network is a 2 year old company, officially opening to the public in September 2009. Numis has caught the attention of network marketing newcomers and veterans for a few distinct reason. The revolutionary product is essentially “money”, the auto-ship is a Coin of the Month and their generous compensation plan.
The generous compensation plan offers 12 different ways to get paid plus a car and luxury vacation bonus. Another reason why people are interested in this company is the popularity of collecting valuable gold and silver coins.
It has been considered a favorable way to invest your hard earned money and establish financial security. Numis Network offers an easy and affordable way to collect MS70 graded coins. Gold and silver has a history of appreciation with time making the Numis Network concept unique compared to other network marketing products. In fact, the coins are the perfect gift or collectors item for customers who aren’t interested in the business aspect.
The founders have built a solid track-record and have a strong distributor base with a low attrition rate. The name Numis, representing the world of Numismatics have positioning themselves within a MLM business model offering a lucrative compensation structure. The idea of owning gold and silver coins attracts a wide range of personalities who enjoy being a member of their Coin of the Month Club.
A few facts about Numis Network:
- All Numismatic coins are MS70 graded.
- Numis offers a 5 Year Buy Back Guarantee to all their representatives and customers.
- Numis Network offers 7 different websites to assist the new business owner.
- Numis offers their ‘Forever Crystal’ laser-etched crystal plaque that can be personalized.
- Numis also offers rare coins, ancient coins, world coins, vintage coins, and commemorative coins in their extensive catalog.
- Numis coins are in a different segment of the precious metals market and not to be compared to the bullion.
- Numis is only open to US, Canadian, and UK customers and distributors.
If you found this review looking to see if Numis Network is a scam, the straight answer is NO. The company owners, the product, and the compensation plan have a favorable review within the industry. This home based business opportunity will also be expanding into the UK November 1st, 2011. UK Distributors can actually sign up and secure a position within the company immediately.
If you are researching or wondering which direction to go while researching the MLM business model, I’d recommend learning more about Numis Network. For those who are looking for a complete company presentation to review, you can visit this website for more details.
Always in service and prosperity,
P.S. If you’re looking for mentoring and training… get personal access to one of the top industry earners… click here.