5 Free Article Marketing Tips To Dramatically Increase Your Results
Article marketing is one of the only strategies that has stood the test of time in the internet marketing universe. In fact, not only is it still effective, because of new internet technologies and innovations in strategy, you can get more visitors, leads, and conversions than ever.
Article marketing works. It’s that simple. How do I know that it works? Simple. I got 25,000 unique visitors to my brand new website in less than 8 weeks from the time I launched it using nothing but article promotion strategies.
In case you haven’t picked up on how significant that is, how much do you think Google would charge you to get 25,000 visitor through Pay Per Click advertising? A LOT. I get better sales conversions from article leads than I do from Pay Per Click, anyways, which is one of the reasons I like it. (That way, I at least know my leads can read).
So because I want to keep this article short, sweet, and to the point, I’m simply going to give you a few quick tips to improve your article success, and send you on your merry way.
1. Create one new article, blog post, or piece of content per day. Look, out of all of the things I’m going to mention here, this is the most important. In a very short time, you will out rank almost all of your competition simply by creating more original content. Unless you’ve got some paid assistance, I wouldn’t create much more than one article per day, because of the time that it would take, unless you write professionally. However, make sure that you complete ONE new article a day.
2. Create variations of the article and submit it to as many article directories as you possibly can. I take an extra 30 minutes per article and re-write all of the sentences 3 times. Then I submit it using an advanced piece of article technology to more than 200 article directories. Since each directory gets a unique article, and the content is high quality because I create the variations myself, I only get positive, raving reviews from all of the directories I submit to. You can read about the software that I use in David Wood Recommends.
3. Point all of the article variations back to your original article in your author resource box. That way if Google thinks that it’s just a bunch of duplicate content, (which it won’t, if you re-write the sentences), at least it will all point back to your original article, and your website will come up first in the search engines. I’ve demonstrated that this works with more than 50 competitive, unique keyword phrases. Try it.
4. Create a short, 30 second video of yourself talking about how awesome your article is. Then, use one of the video promotion services out there to broadcast your video all over the internet. Point the link in your video resource box back to your original piece of content. I use Traffic Geyser for my video promotion. However, if you want to do it a little slower you can use one of the free video promotion services out there.
5. Bookmark your original piece of content, and your YouTube video using OnlyWire.com (the little button you see at the bottom of this post), which is a free social bookmarking service that will submit your original article to 25 or so social bookmarking sites, which gives everything you do additional links and exposure.
That’s it my friends! If you do those five steps once per day, every day, you’ll beat out 99.9% of your competition in a couple of months. Do it for 100 days and let me know what happens!
If you want to learn how to create massive, ridiculous exposure for your business using Article Marketing, check out my Free Article Marketing Course.