10 Reasons To Buy Mark Hoverson’s ‘Info Marketing Blueprint’
Ok, this is going to be short and sweet, in about 55 minutes from the time I’m writing this post, Mark Hoverson’s ‘Info Marketing Blueprint‘ goes live, and you have a chance to buy it at last – here are 10 reasons ‘WHY‘ you should get it.
10. Because everyone else is buying it, including me. (hey, had to use this one). See my break-through video – Buy Everything Now to learn more about ‘why‘.
9. Because Mark Hoverson is making it. (See video below)
8. If you don’t buy it, you may be missing that ‘one thing’ that can transform your business this year. What if – you buy the course – and as a result make a million dollars in 2012 – and if you don’t buy the course, you only make $30,000? You never know unless you try.
7. This information, even if it’s NOT the right time for you to be learning it, it will be incredibly useful to know to help you make your game plan (AKA, you’re brand new and need to focus on simple stuff – but in doing that, you need a long term vision and plan, and information products SHOULD be part of your vision – because you have to do it anyways to build a business, and you can either lose money doing it or make lots, and lots of money…)
6. All jokes aside (for a second – and then back to them immediately) I really respect Mark. He’s one of the few trainers that I can listen to and not get bored out of my mind. He brings ‘entertainment’ and social value to his training, and because of that, has some of the best sales conversions on all of his stuff that I’ve ever seen anywhere.
5. Mark Hoverson is one of the best ‘networkers‘ I’ve ever seen. Specifically what I mean by that is, if you go to an event and watch people – folks are good at different things. For example, Dillard is REALLY good at copyrighting, (better than about anyone), but not quite as good at speaking – he makes his millions through writing and planning. Mark Hoverson makes his money by leveraging relationships – and at that, he’s probably the best person I’ve ever met.
4. Mark has actually made a lot of money in his primary business – in fact, most of his money comes from it (Obviously, until this launch). Long story short – he started off marketing a few years back, and actually built his cash flow in a lower end top tier business. This is one of the core reasons why I respect him, even though I like to poke a bit of fun because I simultaneously find him completely hilarious with his social nuances.
(Like I could talk… but still…)
3. Mark is a good ‘word bender’. That’s the term I came up with to describe people like me, who are good at slightly altering language in a way that creates mass influence. Any time I can get around word benders, I do it – just because the ‘language patterns‘ sort of ‘rub off’ on you by being around it, without even trying to change. In my opinion, this is one of the most useful reasons to buy good courses. I often get more by the automatic learning, the slight shift in language and thinking than I do from the actual course.
2. This is one of the best ‘product launch‘ funnels that I’ve ever seen. He is doing something in the funnel that you may or may not realize – but by giving you so much value for free, you feel obligated to take action, and buy now – he’s enacting the ‘law of reciprocity’ which is why so many people buy MLSP from my and join me in my company – reciprocity and value exchange – the sales funnel Mark did here is a great example of that.
1. Mark Hoverson has travelled through time, defeated Chuck Norris, and protects the world (constantly) with his many space canons that constantly orbit the earth. Watch this video to learn more:
* That video is a great example of a ‘pattern interrupt‘ which you’ll learn a bit about when you buy Mark’s new course. So here’s my ‘shameless bribes’ for acting now and buying the course through my link – if you’d like to buy the video through my link, just go to this link:
Shameless Affiliate Link To Click On Here:
(see shameless bribes below)
*Disclaimer: I make lots, and lots of money when you decide to buy...
Shameless Bribe #1: When I re-release my ‘Perpetual Funnel’ series (sometime soon) I’ll make sure that you can get in on it before it closes, I’ll even give you a $500 discount. (Course will probably release at $995, or around there)
Shameless Bribe #2: I’ll do a special Q and A call on information products, how to use them, and what place they have in our kind of business model. Also, we’ll talk about the kinds of information that the market needs right now, and how to create an ‘evergreen’ offer to increase your immediate and residual income. ($197 Value)
Shameless Bribe #3: I’ll do a quick walk through of an ‘information technology infrastructure’, what you need to have in place to do your own product launch, sell your own E-book, or otherwise be a nuisance to the establishment. ($297 Value)
Shameless Bribe #4: I’ll give you a special link to schedule a coaching call with my office, to help you put your Information Blueprint in place – strategy sessions are limited on a weekly basis to approximately 20 individuals, so act now. ($497 Value)
Shameless Bribe #5: I’ll give you a hug (payable on demand) the next time I see you at an event, and record a video with you, telling the whole world why you’re awesome. *Key – you’ve got to tell me why you’re awesome first. ($1997 Value)
That’s like a ZILLION dollars in bonuses! (More specifically, $3448, but I like the word ‘Zillion’)
* You need to email me a copy of your receipt to claim your bonuses, and although I know Mark Hoverson has a 100% money back guarantee – no ‘refunders’ allowed. So if you’re planning on buying the course now and claiming an instant refund just to get your bonuses, no thanks – I only like to work with serious, honest entrepreneurs like you – who believe in their vision.
Enjoy the course – and don’t forget, you can re-embed that video on your own blog by hitting the < button on the video!
P.S. Leave me your thoughts on that video. LOL. This is the one you’ve been waiting for…